Calphalon is my favorite nonstick brand. This particular line called Calphalon One is a hybrid cookware that combines the best qualities of both traditional metal and nonstick cooking surfaces.
The wok is built from heavy-gauge, hard anodized aluminum and since aluminum is a great heat conductor your food will sear quickly and evenly.
The nonstick surface is infused (hence the name) with an advanced release polymer that is durable and cleans easily.
Calphalon Wok Features
- Innovative nonstick surface infused with advance release polymer
- Heavy-gauge, highly conductive aluminum sears food quickly and evenly
- Flat bottom fits all stoves without the need for a ring
- Long handle for easy tossing
- Tight fitting stainless steel lid allows you to steam your stir frys
- Easy to clean
Where to Buy
————————————————————————————————————————————–What we liked
- The durable infused nonstick finish stands up to continuous use. It will last three times as long as other less expensive woks
- Dome lid steams food with little water, concentrating the flavors and the nutrients
- Nice long handle, enables easy tossing of the ingredients.
- Extremely easy to clean
What we didn’t like
- Not dishwasher safe but it is only a minor thing. It washes so easily why make room in the diswasher for such a big pot anyway?
- Wash by hand!
- Use wood or silicon utensils
- Do not add cold water to a hot wok
- Dimensions: 12″ x 3.6″
- Material of wok: heavy-gauge infused anodized aluminum
- Material of lid: brushed stainless steel
- Material of handle: cast stainless steel
- Oven safe
- Not dishwasher safe
- Can be used with any utensils Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA