You won’t be disappointed with this less expensive line of cookware by All Clad. If you can’t afford the real mccoy, this stainless steel cookware set will satisfy the inner chef in you. Despite the fact that it sells for a fraction of what a true All Clad set will cost, this stainless steel set is both beautiful and practical.
It is heavy enough to distribute the heat evenly and generally the food doesn’t stick to its highly polished stainless steel interior.
The flared rim makes it easy to pour liquids and sauces and the heavy copper clad bottom retains heat like no other. For the less than price of a nonstick set, you can have stainless steel. And guess what? Teflon isn’t necessary. Warm the pans before adding food, and the food will not stick as long as you add a little oil and allow it to get hot.
What you get with this set:
- 10″ Frying pan
- 1.5-Qt. Sauce pan with lid
- 2-Qt. Sauce pan with lid
- 3-Qt. Sauce pan with lid
- 3-Qt. Sauté pan with lid
- 3-Qt. Casserole with lid
What we liked:
- The price (a fraction of what you will pay for an All Clad set)
- Even cooking (no hot spots)
- Easy cleaning
- Measuring marks inside the pots
- Straining lids with different hole sizes
- Pouring spouts for drip free pouring
- Glass lids for easy viewing (see images below)
What we didn’t like:
- Some consumers have reported that the copper bottom has separated from the pan (this is generally caused by overheating)
- The copper rim needs to be polished if you want it to look like new (I actually shine mine)
Do you have any comments? Write your own review below: