Calphalon is my favorite nonstick brand. This particular line called Calphalon One is a hybrid cookware that combines the best qualities of both traditional metal and nonstick cooking surfaces.
The wok is built from heavy-gauge, hard anodized aluminum and since aluminum is a great heat conductor your food will sear quickly and evenly.
The nonstick surface is infused (hence the name) with an advanced release polymer that is durable and cleans easily.
- Innovative nonstick surface infused with advance release polymer
- Heavy-gauge, highly conductive aluminum sears food quickly and evenly
- Flat bottom fits all stoves without the need for a ring
- Long handle for easy tossing
- Tight fitting stainless steel lid allows you to steam your stir frys
- Easy to clean
- The durable infused nonstick finish stands up to continuous use. It will last three times as long as other less expensive woks
- Dome lid steams food with little water, concentrating the flavors and the nutrients
- Nice long handle, enables easy tossing of the ingredients.
- Extremely easy to clean
- Not dishwasher safe but it is only a minor thing. It washes so easily why make room in the diswasher for such a big pot anyway?
- Wash by hand!
- Use wood or silicon utensils
- Do not add cold water to a hot wok